<< It's me
I don't really enjoy writing full on paragraphs about me and what I like, but I reckon I'll give it a whirl.
My name is Bailey. I began my journey in the photography world in Sept. of 2018. I started out by taking pictures of my best friends and their boyfriends and I instantly fell in love. I knew in that moment, that working with couples + shooting weddings/elopements was going to by my main goal with photographer. I absolutely love what I do and getting to connect with so many wonderful people I've met along the way.
A few things you might enjoy to know about me. I still believe One Direction will get back together one day. I am happily stuck in the upside down. I love concerts, and just about anything that makes you feel like you're floating through time. I have two cats and two dogs. I'm definitely more of a cat lady though, but it's totally fine because the dogs are very much aware of that. You'll most likely find me with a Dr. Pepper in my hand or in line at the Chick-Fil-A drive thru ordering a number 3 eight count with honey mustard, and you guessed it, and LARGE Dr Pepper because we treat ourselves over here. I love making people laugh, so if I can make someone laugh during a session, I consider that a successful day. I spend way too much time on social media, but don't we all? I loveeeeee traveling! There's just something about airport vibes, yanno what I mean? I believe that life is too short to not do things you love.
A couple of random facts about me...
- I absolutely hateeeeee grand-daddy longlegs!! (I realize many people just call them daddy longlegs. I can't tell you why I've always called them granddaddy longlegs). I don't care if they cannot actually hurt you, they are the creepiest things I've ever seen in my life.
- My cats are my world. I have two of them. Dart and Tuna.
- I am obsessed with Alfredo. I definitely would consider myself an Alfredo connoisseur. So far, the best Alfredo I've had is from Corleone's Trattoria in Savannah, GA. sooooo amazing.
- My guilty pleasure candy are the pull and peel twizzlers, though I do not peel nor pull, just dive right in.
- My favorite singer is Taylor Swift and my favorite band is The 1975. I am also a huge stan of Harry Styles, though I have always and forever will be a Niall girl. IYKYK!
- I have two movies that tie for first as favorites. A Cinderella Story and She's The Man. A couple of classics, honestly.
- If I could live anywhere in the world, that's a actually a trick statement. Because in a world without flaws, I would actually have three houses. One in my homeland of Birmingham, AL, one in New York City and one in Savannah, GA. - Why limit ourselves to just one place, yanno?
- I spend way too much time at TJ Maxx, Target, and Ulta.
- I used to take Ballet, Tap, and Jazz when I was younger. Funny enough, I have zero dancing capabilities today. Me trying to do one of the dances on TIK TOK is just a straight up embarrassment.
- I love rollerskating. I'm not GREAT at it by any means, but it sure is a ton of fun!
- Stranger Things is one of my main reasons for existing. Ya see what I did there by making this the 11th fact?
See reference >>
Sierra + Evan
Bailey is just as awesome as her work!! I was a little shy at first but she made the whole session so much fun!! The pictures came out so so beautiful and I will definitely be calling her for all of my future pictures!! Highly recommend!